Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective March 04, 2013
Ownership of Materials
- All intellectual property, including Savvy Club materials, is copyrighted by Parelli Natural Horsemanship. Reproduction, distribution, retransmission, modification, public display, and public performance of such materials is prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent of current copyright infringement laws. Under no circumstances should any materials be copied or reproduced.
2013 Parelli Center Courses
- The Parelli Center Courses are provided by The Parelli Institute. Please visit the Institute’s website for more information.
Parelli Products: Return & Warranty Information
- Please check your order carefully.
- If you need to return/exchange an item please call the office near you for a Return Authorization Number within 30 days of the date on your invoice.
- There will be no refunds/returns on items past 30 days.
- Our limited warranty covers defects in craftsmanship and/or materials. It is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Halters and hackamores are not adjustable. Untying of any knots voids the warranty. Please call our office with any questions or concerns regarding the knots and sizes.
- Please send a copy of your invoice, as proof of purchase with any return.
- Final decisions regarding condition, restocking fee, and reimbursement are at the discretion of the warranty department.
Parelli Savvy Club/Parelli Connect Membership
- Membership agreement states the following: I agree to pay Parelli Natural Horsemanship, Inc.TM a monthly fee for membership in the Parelli International Savvy Club. I agree that Parelli Natural Horsemanship, Inc.TM will have continuous authority to charge my credit or debit card (effective immediately upon receipt of application in the Parelli office) and on the same date each month going forward for a monthly membership, or on the same date each year going forward for an annual membership. I understand that I am agreeing to become a member on an on-going basis. If you wish to pay annually by check, you may do so. Monthly check payments are not an option. Annual memberships are non-refundable.
- Membership may be cancelled online, over the telephone or by email request.
- In addition, Parelli Natural Horsemanship may participate in ‘recurring billing programs’ or ‘account updater services’ supported by your credit card provider (and ultimately dependent on your bank’s participation). If you are enrolled in an automatic renewal option and we are unable to successfully charge your existing payment method, your credit card provider (or your bank) may notify us of updates to your credit card number and/or expiration date, or they may automatically charge your new credit card on our behalf without notification to us. In accordance with recurring billing program requirements, in the event that we are notified of an update to your credit card number and/or expiration date, Parelli Natural Horsemanship will automatically update your payment profile on your behalf. Parelli Natural Horsemanship makes no guarantees that we will request or receive updated credit card information. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to modify and maintain your account settings, including but not limited to (I) setting your renewal options and (II) ensuring your associated payment method(s) are current and valid. Further you acknowledge and agree that your failure to do so, may result in the interruption or loss of services, and Parelli Natural Horsemanship shall not be liable to you and any third party regarding the same.
Parelli Event E-tickets
- HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT FOR WHICH THE TICKET IS ISSUED, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT. HOLDER VOLUNTARILY AGREES THAT THE MANAGEMENT, FACILITY, PARTICIPANTS, PARTICIPATING CLUBS, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES ARE EXPRESSLY RELEASED BY HOLDER FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM SUCH CAUSES.
- This ticket is not subject to any refund and shall bear no cash value. If issued complimentarily, this ticket shall not be exchangeable.
- IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING OF THE APPLICABLE EVENT, MANAGEMENT SHALL NOT BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE A REFUND PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE GIVEN THE RIGHT, WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS OF THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL EVENT, TO ATTEND A SCHEDULED PERFORMANCE OF THE SAME EVENT OR TO EXCHANGE THIS TICKET FOR A TICKET, COMPARABLE IN PRICE AND LOCATION, TO ANOTHER SIMILAR EVENT AS DESIGNATED BY MANAGEMENT EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with these or other management rules. Breach of any of the fore going will automatically terminate this license.
- NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN EVENT DATE & TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket. Unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so are void. Holder agrees by use of this ticket, not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the game, performance, exhibition or event for which this ticket is issued. Holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and here by grants permission to utilize holder’s image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event.
- In conformance with some local requirements or certain facility rules, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers of any kind may not be brought into the premises. This ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event and seat for which it is issued. This ticket is not redeemable for cash. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form. Unless indicated otherwise, prices include all applicable taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).